[MIF]Team Made In France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[MIF]Team Made In France

Equipe de jeux FPS

PortailAccueilNouveaux PostsDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

report MIF onio2

AuteurMessage
onio2
Invité
Anonymous

report MIF onio2 Empty
MessageSujet: report MIF onio2   report MIF onio2 Icon_minitimeJeu 08 Oct 2009, 19:21

Bonjour vous avez une belle forum,

banned today by the member onio2 primarily i assume because he wanted my attack huey,It all started when we were 20 people in the server i was lucky enought to grab the attack huey, Mr.onio2 was not in the server by far. I had a good time destroying mec's fire bases and AA's and recieved appreciation from my team, So far so good when suddenly a sexy french voice (no homo) told me something in the VOIP which i could not understand as i'm not speaking the language and seconds after i got banned, the reason was teamkiling or some shit. I would like to mention i never team killed or stole someones asset, allways was friendly and kind never meant harm to anyone i would highly appreciate it if one of the admins will take this to considration i don't really mind of getting unbanned it's just the childish behavior i couldn't stand. take care and god bells you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
jeffpiranha
Fondateur
Fondateur
jeffpiranha

report MIF onio2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: report MIF onio2   report MIF onio2 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Oct 2009, 11:13

Hello dude,

Onio2 is not MIF admin, he can't bann anyone…

What is your ID ingame ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

report MIF onio2
Page 1 sur 1