[MIF]Team Made In France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[MIF]Team Made In France

Equipe de jeux FPS

PortailAccueilNouveaux PostsDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

i got banned

2 participants
AuteurMessage
THE_KNEE
Invité
Anonymous

i got banned Empty
MessageSujet: i got banned   i got banned Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct 2009, 15:52

Hello i hope this post is in the right section. i got banned about 6 days ago on korrangal, i think it must be a case of mistaken identity as i am always well behaved, and then another ban the next day, again i dont know why . i hope you guys see this message as i like the server and have been on many times so please unban me or just give me some info on why i got banned. i have been playing PR since the start .thats all thx.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
thunder493
Allié
Allié
thunder493

i got banned Empty
MessageSujet: Re: i got banned   i got banned Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct 2009, 16:22

You are ban for respawnkill on US main base with a grenade launcher on Korengal valley. You disconnect just before I ban you. It is for his that I've ban you after 6 days, when when you returned on the server.

MAP
Taber911
Combattant [MIF]
Combattant [MIF]
Taber911

i got banned Empty
MessageSujet: Re: i got banned   i got banned Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct 2009, 17:35

Hello there,

i was SL of squad 2, many US complain about frag grenade inside their main, and many killed by the way, after checking map you (with gl kit) and your SL were the only insurgent in the area, as you can see on my screener.
Many times we ask you to stop it, you didn't, that's why i ask for admin to ban you, not following rules 3 : baserape = Perm ban.
THE_KNEE
Invité
Anonymous

i got banned Empty
MessageSujet: i got banned reply   i got banned Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct 2009, 19:48

hello thx for the reply. ok this is just a case a mistaken identity. when i got banned i was in a spot that would of been good to launch grenades into main base so i can see how you thought it was me. but my last kill befor i got banned was with an AK and i deffinatley did not use a granade launcher in that intire round. i dont really know what else to say, I am crap with the granade launcher and never use it .
THE_KNEE
Invité
Anonymous

i got banned Empty
MessageSujet: igot banned reply 2   i got banned Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct 2009, 20:23

hehe sorry about the spelling. What i am saying is it was not me. i am nearly 29 and dont to go for cheap frags. if any of you guys see me on another server plaese join me and you will see i am no smacktard. i am on PR nearly every night because all other online games suck!!!
Contenu sponsorisé

i got banned Empty
MessageSujet: Re: i got banned   i got banned Icon_minitime

i got banned
Page 1 sur 1