[MIF]Team Made In France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[MIF]Team Made In France

Equipe de jeux FPS

PortailAccueilNouveaux PostsDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Sands of Fire: bande annonce

+7
fredo3240
Korgorr
Ser@phus-fr
Epoc.FR
-=*PEUCHES*=-
jeffpiranha
JacenSolo
11 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
JacenSolo
Fondateur
Fondateur
JacenSolo

Localisation : Tipoca city - Kamino au-delà de bordure extérieure..

Sands of Fire: bande annonce Empty
MessageSujet: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 09:47

Lorsque le jeu vidéo tutoie le film d'animation, cela donne "Sands of Fire"... Si vous n'avez jamais entendu parler de cette vidéo, il s'agit d'un machinima* réalisé à partir de Battlefield 2 ! Celui-ci est en gestation depuis assez longtemps, mais les passionnés qui collaborent au plus ambitieux machinima* jamais réalisé, arrivent bientôt au terme de leur aventure.

En effet, Digital Warriors, l'équipe qui produit ce machinima* vient d'annoncer l'aboutissement du film "Sands of Fire" pour cette année 2009. Souhaitons-leur d'y parvenir enfin ! Et pour nous en assurer, Digital Warriors a publié une magnifique bande annonce. Cela mérite vraiment un coup de chapeau !

Ces 4 dernières années, les meilleurs réalisateurs de machinimas proviennent de la communauté Battlefield, contribuant ainsi à la légende du jeu. Avec l'arrivée du drôlissime Battlefiled Heroes, cette année 2009 promet la poursuite de ce mouvement communautaire !

* film d'animation réalisé avec un jeu vidéo

Source : Blog Battlefield.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.501frenchgarrison.com/
jeffpiranha
Fondateur
Fondateur
jeffpiranha

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 10:22

WAOOOOW Shocked
-=*PEUCHES*=-
Réserve [MIF]
Réserve [MIF]
-=*PEUCHES*=-

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 10:57

très beau cheers

plus ça va et plus ça devient réaliste les jeux, a quand l'immersion totale avec un casque et vision a 360° = projection sur le champ de bataille scratch
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 11:10

Euuh tu m'a démoralisé là Gilles...
https://epoc.fr/
Ser@phus-fr

Ser@phus-fr

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 12:20

sa fait longtemps que j'en avais pas entendu parler !
A l'époque je trainnais sur Movie Factory (super site d'ailleur pour les amateurs de vidéo making sur bf2)
jeffpiranha
Fondateur
Fondateur
jeffpiranha

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 12:29

-=*PEUCHES*=- a écrit:
très beau cheers

plus ça va et plus ça devient réaliste les jeux…

Détends toi Peuches, c'est du BF2 avec quelques images réelle et surtout du bon gros filtre Wink
Korgorr
Réserve [MIF]
Réserve [MIF]
Korgorr

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 12:35

Les tricheurs !!! Pour les F15 ce sont les avions et cockpit de "Lock On" !
fredo3240
Réserve [MIF]
Réserve [MIF]
fredo3240

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 12:37

très beau travail
Ser@phus-fr

Ser@phus-fr

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 12:49

tes aussi sur lock on Korgorr ?
faudra qu'on vole ensemble xD
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 12:52

koko il est partout là où ça vole xD
Korgorr
Réserve [MIF]
Réserve [MIF]
Korgorr

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 13:07

Non, non, je n'ai pas la chance d'avoir Lock On. C'est juste que j'ai déjà vu énormément de vidéo du jeux. Razz
-=*PEUCHES*=-
Réserve [MIF]
Réserve [MIF]
-=*PEUCHES*=-

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan 2009, 16:17

Korgorr a écrit:
Les tricheurs !!! Pour les F15 ce sont les avions et cockpit de "Lock On" !

ils utilisent des filtres et des images d'autres jeux les tricheurs: JE PORTE PLAINTE drunken
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeDim 28 Fév 2010, 16:04

Sands of Fire: bande annonce Sof_poster_resize

Le projet n'est pas mort, une news a été postée sur le blog de Sands of Fire (http://digital-warriors.blogspot.com/) le 21 de ce mois-ci, la première partie sera publié dans pas longtemps !

Official SoF blog a écrit:
Ok guys, here's the latest update on SoF. And first of all, the project is NOT dead (and nor am I). I want to start by saying sorry to all the fans that have been left in the cold by the lack of updates the last couple of months. Yes WE know, we should have updated the project status a bit more or at least have given a sign of life. Unfortunately, personal reasons prevented us from updating. For me personally, many things have changed (yeah, again) and because of that I was forced to go in 'hibernation' mode. It was very hard for me to leave the project behind but eventually I had no choise. It resulted in Donkey working on SoF all by himself. Fortunately, Donkey isn't quite the type to quit on a project easily. So he kept working on the project in his own way and tempo without my help.

Many months had passed and then this one day, Donkey called me. I believe it was just before Christmas last year. He told me he was thinking about releasing the movie in a different format. I was a bit shocked because we always wanted to release the movie as a full feature film. He had the idea of splitting the movie up in two big parts. Part One which will cover the intro and first two acts (around 20 mins) and Part Two which will be the final act and endcredits (around 25mins). At first I didn't like the idea but when I took some time to think about it, it fully made sense. I guess it was better to have some sort of release than to have no release at all, especially after such a long production time and all the hard work we had put in this project, and not only us but all the guys/gals that had worked on the movie. Seeing it all go to waste would just break my heart. So I told Donkey to go ahead with his idea. So he started to focus on Part One only. We also decided to transfer all the shots into HD (720p) which resulted in creating a whole new intro!

So where do we stand now? Well, recently I have teamed up with Donkey again to try and fix Part one from start to finish. Many shots had to be redone (some shots dated back from 2005/2006). Donkey had to put a lot of work in these older shots to give em fresh and updated looks, even the compositing had to be 'modernized'. But it worked out fine and I'm very pleased with the results, the HD shots really look amazing compared to their older PAL versions. I had the fortune to watch it on a big screen and in full detail and I was blown away... it looked like a completely different movie.

Of course, the most important question remains: 'When will it be released?'. And guys, seriously, if all goes well, and Donkey promised to work very very hard (I'll do my best too), we hope to release Part One sometime around the release of Battlefield BC2. That's right, that leaves us just a couple of weeks. There's still a lot of work (tweaking, fixing, dialogs, voices, music) but I'm confident that we will be done with this first part in a couple of weeks....

And if that's not enough, we have finally launched a new website!
So be sure to check it out on http://www.sandsoffire.com/ and we have a facebook/twitter channel too, just going with the flow! Smile

I hope you guys can live with the decision of breaking up the movie in two parts, I still believe this was the best choise to make as we finally will be able to show you the beginning of a movie we are working on for 5 years! But please keep in mind, we are no robots, we do the best we can in sometimes very hard circumstances but for some, that appears to be just not good enough. For those still standing behind us, thanks for your patience, it's really, really appreciated and we hope to make it up to you with the release of Part One.

See you soon!!!

Btw, remember that we still have our forum/site/blog/facebook and twitter channels. All links can be found on our main site @ http://www.sandsoffire.com/

SoF sur Facebook | SoF sur Twitter
neodark76
Combattant [MIF]
Combattant [MIF]
neodark76

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeDim 28 Fév 2010, 17:12

Enfin, c'est devenu long à cause car l'un des membres de la video c'est fait recruter par une entreprise.

ca fait au moins 3 ans que ca traine
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeLun 15 Mar 2010, 18:51

Des news !

Citation :
Good afternoon everyone! As promised, here's the latest status update on Sands of Fire Part One. And so far, it's looking good... really good! We've been working like mad dogs last couple of weeks and this weekend we reached our first Milestone in the 5 years of its production. We have finally wrapped editing and this means we are ready for release Smile

We call the current version SoF1 RC1 (Release Candidate 1)because some minor things still have to be fixed (like framing issues, bad timings, visual artifacts, etc...). But these are rather small adjustments and don't take a lot of time to be fixed and we are hoping for a SoF1 RC2 soon after. We are also looking into the music with our composer Justin R. Durban and this will probably take a few more weeks.

I also have more details concerning the release format. We have decided to go for 3 different formats. First we will have a HD 720p streaming version on Youtube (without subs), Second is a flash version in lower quality on our main site (also without subs) and last but not least, we will have a MKV (matrosjka) version ready to be downloaded on various hosting sites. Why did we choose MKV and not WMV or AVI? Well, we wanted to have the best viewing experience possible and because we wanted soft-coded subtitles we decided to go for MKV (which is a losless container to support HD codecs and multiple subs). It's an all-in-one solution to the subtitling problem we faced. Rather to have a hard-coded solution we are going for soft-coded subs and it makes it much easier to convert.

So this being said, I have a request for all of you. I'm currently working on the English translation and will have it ready in a couple of days (prolly this weekend). I want the subtitles to be available in as much languages as possible. Therefore, I'm still looking for people that are wanting to help out on these subs. I'm currently looking for Spanish/Portugese/Polish/Swedish/... people that can translate from English. There's only one requirement though. You need to have a bit of knowledge about military commands and tactics. So anyone wanting to help out, drop me a note and I'll get back to you!

We have already people translating (so don't apply for these):
- English
- German
- Dutch
- French

So if you feel up to it, mail me!

Ohhh, and if everything works out the way we planned... Sof Part One should come out beginning of next month. Can't wait to show it to you guys, we are very excited about it and we hope you're too!

Cya soon!

Traduction Google :

Citation :
Bonjour à tous! Comme promis, voici la dernière mise à jour de situation sur Sands of Fire première partie. Et jusqu'à présent, il se présente bien ... really good! Nous avons travaillé comme des chiens enragés des deux dernières semaines et ce week-end nous avons atteint notre premier jalon dans les 5 années de sa production. Nous avons finalement enveloppé d'édition et cela signifie que nous sommes prêts pour la sortie:)

Nous appelons la version actuelle SoF1 RC1 (Release Candidate 1) parce que certaines petites choses doivent encore être fixes (comme le cadrage des questions, mauvais timings, les artefacts visuels, etc ..). Mais ces ajustements sont plutôt petits et ne prend pas beaucoup de temps pour être fixés et nous espérons une RC2 SoF1 peu après. Nous cherchons également dans la musique avec notre compositeur Justin R. Durban et cela prendra probablement quelques semaines de plus.

J'ai aussi plus de détails concernant le format de sortie. Nous avons décidé d'aller de 3 formats différents. Premièrement, nous aurons une version HD 720p streaming sur Youtube (sans les sous-marins), la deuxième est une version flash en moindre qualité sur notre site principal (aussi sans les sous-marins) et, last but not least, nous aurons un MKV (matrosjka) version prête à être téléchargés sur différents sites d'hébergement. Pourquoi avons-nous choisi le MKV et pas WMV ou AVI? Eh bien, nous voulions avoir la meilleure expérience télévisuelle possible et parce que nous voulions soft-codées sous-titres nous avons décidé d'aller pour MKV (qui est un conteneur losless pour soutenir les codecs HD et plusieurs sous-marins). It's an all-in-one solution au problème de sous-titrage nous avons été confrontés. Au lieu d'avoir une solution codée en dur, nous allons à la fois doux codé sous-marins et il est beaucoup plus facile à convertir.

Donc, cela étant dit, j'ai une demande pour vous tous. Je travaille actuellement sur la traduction anglaise et l'aurons prêt dans quelques jours (prolly ce week-end). Je veux que les sous-titres à être disponibles dans autant de langues que possible. Par conséquent, je suis toujours à la recherche de personnes qui sont désireuses de soutenir sur ces sous-marins. Je recherche actuellement pour l'espagnol / Portugese / Polonais / Suédois / ... personnes qui peuvent traduire de l'anglais. Il ya seulement une obligation cependant. Vous avez besoin d'avoir un peu de connaissances sur les commandes et tactiques militaires. Donc, tous ceux qui veulent aider, envoyez-moi une note et je vais revenir vers vous!

Nous avons déjà les gens qui traduisent (donc ne s'applique pas pour les utiliser):
- Anglais
- Allemand
- Néerlandais
- Français

Donc, si vous vous sentez à la hauteur, envoyez les moi!

Ohhh, et si tout fonctionne à la manière dont nous avons planifié ... Sof partie devrait sortir début du mois prochain. Can't wait to show à vous les gars, nous sommes très excités à ce sujet et nous espérons que vous êtes trop!

Cya soon!

En gros ça sent bon !!
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeLun 22 Mar 2010, 12:04

Vu hier sur le Twitter de Sands of Fire (http://twitter.com/sandsoffire) :

Citation :
The premiere last night was a blast. They loved it! Watch the blog tomorrow for an update + announcement of release date!

Aujourd'hui il faut s'attendre a une nouvelle news + l'annonce de la date de publication (de la première partie) !
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMar 23 Mar 2010, 11:59

Envoyé il y a 2 heures sur le Twitter de Sands Of Fire :

Citation :
Final tweaks are done! Subs are done! We're done! Smile Ready for release!
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Mar 2010, 13:12

Il y a 13 heures sur le twitter de SoF :

Citation :
Preparing the site for Release. Yeah baby!
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeVen 26 Mar 2010, 17:59

Posté aujourd'hui sur le blog de SoF :

Citation :
Well guys, the wait is almost over!

Update on the release:
DONE
- Movie is done. We faced a few technical issues but the final tweaks and corrections have been added (= reason for delay).
- English/Dutch/French/German/Polish subs are done!

WIP
- Still waiting for the Spanish subs to come in (hopefully today).
- Official Site needs links to final release (our guy is working on it).
- MKV file still needs to be created (once we have all subs).
- Release of Youtube and FLV versions (will happen after the initial release).

SoF Pt.1 will exclusively be released on selected BF sites before official release. These sites will be announced on the blog! Maybe later today Wink

Important NOTE!
We will release the Movie initially as a MKV file (matroska). This type of container is NOT supported by WMP and you need a 3rd party Media Player to watch it. We encourage you to install VLC media player or any other Media Player of your preference. You can download VLC at this site.

One more thing. We don't want the movie to be converted to other containers or video formats without our knowledge. We have worked too hard too long to see it popping up in lower quality. So please respect this dicision. Don't go spreading it around in other inferior formats than the ones we (will) provide. A youtube version will be uploaded soon after the release (but not on the same time) so please be patient. Also, if you're the lucky owner of a Media Tank (Popcorn Hour, HDX, etc...) / Home Theatre setup, you can play the file with fullest picture and sound quality on your system. And I strongly encourage everyone to watch it on a Big Screen on first viewing. It will certainly add to the viewing experience!!

Watch the blog for more updates!!
12.7-FR
Administrateur
Administrateur
12.7-FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar 2010, 18:32

La 1ere partie de Sands of Fire est dispo ici : http://www.bf-games.net/download/1776/sands_of_fire_part_one.html

Bon film Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_cheers !!! (et attention au pop corn sur la moquette ! )
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar 2010, 18:35

Posté il y a une heure sur le blog de SoF :

Citation :
It's time! Time for the release of SANDS of FIRE - Part One.

It's been a long journey. A journey with lots of obstacles. But we finally made it! And we are very proud we did. Today, we present you the first part of a two part movie that will unfold the story of a captured American soldier. Watch the movie and witness the true horror that American soldiers experienced during the Battle of Fallujah.

There are lots of fans and community sites that have been continuously supporting us but we had to make a choise and we selected exclusively BF-games.net as first BF-community site to host our movie! They have supported us all these years and never turned us down, even during the more difficult times and we are very grateful for that. So here it is... SoF Part One on BF-games.net.

Mirrors
http://sof.customer.clanhost.nl/movie/part1/Sands_of_Fire_Part1_Final_HD.rar
http://188.40.90.116/downloads/Sands_of_Fire_Part1_Final_HD.rar

Mirrors will be added as they start rolling in!

We don't have a streaming version ready yet but it will come the following days. We will let you know! So please, don't upload your own version to Youtube/Vimeo etc...

Have fun watching the movie!
Oh and for comments please visit our Forum.
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeDim 28 Mar 2010, 21:03

Je viens de mater la première partie : c'est la meilleure vidéo sérieuse de BF2 que j'ai vue, c'est un truc de dingue les mecs il se sont surpassés !! affraid
Epoc.FR
Allié
Allié
Epoc.FR

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMer 31 Mar 2010, 14:50

SoF partie 1 : 1/2

SoF partie 1 : 2/2

scream240
Allié
Allié
scream240

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMer 31 Mar 2010, 15:12

Sands of Fire: bande annonce Affraid
AT|Le_Damner
Combattant [MIF]
Combattant [MIF]
AT|Le_Damner

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitimeMer 31 Mar 2010, 16:05

Faut que je nettoie les taches sur mon écran maintenant ... Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_clown
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sands of Fire: bande annonce   Sands of Fire: bande annonce Icon_minitime

Sands of Fire: bande annonce
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant